Family Law

What is parental alienation?

After divorce, there’s a risk of something known as parental alienation syndrome. This can dramatically impact a parent’s relationship with their own child moving forward. Parental alienation happens when one parent attempts to turn the child against the other parent....

Can paternity be proven?

In some cases, there will be questions about paternity that could hinder someone’s access to their child. For instance, a father may want parenting time rights but not be listed on the birth certificate. Or a mother may be interested in getting child support payments...

Contact Form

Contact The Firm

The Law Offices of Herbert M. Pearce

The Law Offices of Herbert M. Pearce
731 I Street Suite 203
Anchorage, AK 99501

Local: 907-276-0113
Toll-Free: 800-579-4214
Fax: 907-258-1232
Anchorage Office